PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN IN MIAMI, FL
Date Posted: 07/28/2020
Our Pest Control Technicians serve in a key front-line role and are the very heart of what we do. It’s all about providing outstanding service to valued customers within your assigned territory.
What does a “Working Day” look like?
Equipped with a company vehicle and excellent industry training, Pest Control Techs are out in the neighborhoods visiting residential customers and performing their pest control treatments. Pest Control Technicians also offer customers on their route additional services that may be beneficial, which presents a great opportunity to go above and beyond in providing excellent customer service.
What do I need to be considered?
- Being a high school graduate/having a GED and a valid driver’s license are both requirements
- Prior industry experience is great, but not required.
The following are much more important…
- You are personable and enjoy interacting with customers
- You are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- You can effectively present information to customers one-on-one and in small groups - - You are detailed oriented and understand the importance of safety
- You are fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
Of course, given our business, you should be comfortable working outside and in confined spaces like crawl spaces and attics.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Rat Expert Solutions and The Expert Solutions are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.